Guys… I am going to Disneyland!!!! Two close friends and I have a slight (okay, read: MASSIVE) Disney Obsessive Love. We are all turning 30 this year and decided to celebrate with a Disneyland trip! So, how does that relate to our blog? Read below for all the deets on what I am packing for toiletries!
*All reviews are our own opinions. We were not paid to review this product.
Face Care Products
- Thayers Witch Hazel Toner – (not pictured) See our full review of this product here!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel – This is my basic go to moisturizer that I have used for years. Easy, simple and not to oily for this oily woman’s skin!
- Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush – I have used this brush for about 3 years now and I love how gentle and smooth it is.
- Clinique Moisture Surge – This is what I bring in when my skin is super dry and my regular routine is not cutting it. Does the trick every time.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel – We all have those days where our hormones get the best of us and the ugly pimple appears. This is how I fight back.
- Burt’s Bees Deep Pore Scrub – I use this in the shower with the Cleansing Brush. It has a nice blend of exfoliation and gentle cleansing.
- Burt’s bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes – I love to smell these as they take off my make-up at the end of the day.
- Native Deodorant – Alright ladies, let’s be real … we all sweat and it’s always gross. This beauty does the trick though. Easily the best deodorant I have used and I love that it never leaves white spots on my clothes!! Just know, you need this deodorant. Also, keep on the lookout for our upcoming full review soon.
- bareMinerals Original Foundation – I love this foundation! It is great coverage and does not feel like I have layered on the makeup.
- Clinque Age Defense BB Cream – There are days where I need just a little more coverage than the bareMinerals and this does it for me without being too heavy. I also love that it has SPF 30!
- Clinique Blended Face Powder – This is a light finishing powder that gives staying power to my makeup.
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer – Simple easy coverage for those problem areas!
- Clinique All About Shadow Quad in Pink Chocolate – I love the mix of colors. I can take this palette from night to day easily!
- Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Bountiful Beige – This is my easy go to eye color. It gives me a little shimmer if I am just running out the door and is also a great base if I want to have fun with more eye colors!
- Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Peridot – I LOVE this eyeliner. It is easy and the color is just different enough to make my hazel eyes look more green.
- Lancome Mon Sieur Big Mascara in Big Is The New Black – This is such a great lengthening mascara! My lashes always look great even behind my glasses.
- EcoTools Travel Makeup Brushes – I bought this set a long time ago and they aren’t sold anymore, but the link is a similar set from EcoTools. I love that they apply my makeup evenly, are compact for travel, and the fun colors don’t hurt.
- Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo & Conditioner – This is my go to for when my hair is colored! (Right now it’s a fun trendy rosegold! ❤ ) It smells great and keeps my color bright!
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Happiness Bergamot and Mandarin Body Wash and Foam Bath– The name of this body wash is almost as long lasting as the smell! I LOOVE how it smells and it stays with me through the day.
- Harry’s Razor in Navy Blue – Ladies, I have gone to the dark side, and they have chocolate. Okay, maybe they just have great razors that are cheaper than ladies razors, but still. This is a great razor that I love!
- OUAI All The OUAI Up Kit – 3 Piece Travel Set + Bag – This is new for me! Look for a review for how it goes when I get back from my trip!
- Kitsch Hair Coils – See our full review of this product here!
- Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush – My hairstylist recommended this brush to me a year ago and I LOVE IT! It soft enough that I can pull it through my hair while it is wet and not worry about breakage.
- Kenra Volume Spray #25 in Travel Size – This is the best hairspray. It gives flexible hold while not making my hair sticky or leaving behind that typical gross hairspray smell.
- It’s a 10 Haircare Miracle Leave-In Conditioner – It gives me some heat protection from the blowdryer, helps detangle my hair without breakage and it smells awesome.
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo – Y’all, seriously just go use this. Best dry shampoo I have tried.